We understand this is a particularly difficult time for all. The Somerville Arts Council has made a list of resources that informs you of organizations that are here to help. Remember, you are not alone.
- Mass Cultural Council Convid-19 support for individuals
- Mass Cultural Council Convid-19 support for organizations
- State of Massachusetts Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) (specifically for independent contractors)
- WomenArts- Emergency Funds - All Art Forms
- Music Maker Relief Fund
- Musicians' Corona Relief Fund Application
- Covid-19 Resources for Musicians
- Assets For Artists - Blog that includes list of resources for Artists
- Emergency Grants- DGF provides emergency financial assistance to individual playwrights, composers, lyricists, and book writers.
- Springboard for the Arts Resource List: Coronavirus
- List of Arts Resources During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Small Business Administration Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus
- Adobe Offers Free Creative Cloud for Students and 2-months credit for anyone being affected by Coronavirus.
- New York Foundation for the Arts -Rauschenberg Emergency Grants available
- Arts & Business Council of Boston Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts are ready and willing to advise artists and organizations on contracts, insurance, and labor and employment issues that might come up due to the coronavirus outbreak. Artists with crises related to COVID-19 do not have to pay a service fee, and can reach out to VLA@artsandbusinesscouncil.org.
- Boston establishes Artist Relief Fund in response to Coronavirus
- National Endowment for the Arts: COVID-19 Resources for Artists and Arts Organizations
- ArtSake- Covid-19 Funding for Artists
- The New England Foundation for the Arts - New England Performing Artists Grants
- Arts Leaders of Color + The Arts and Culture Leaders of Color Emergency Fund is intended to help those pursuing careers as artists or arts administrators whose income has been directly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Americans for the Arts- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource and Response Center
- The Soze Foundation and Task Force - supports artists and activists whose work has been impacted by COVID-19
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts - Relief Funds / Emergency Grants
- Adolph & Esther Gottlieb Emergency Grant
- Intake Form - Distress Services are intended for activists and culture workers in situations of distress as a result of their professional work. Services include a safe haven program, emergency grants, and referrals to other resources.
- The Haven Foundation - Offers interim financial assistance to freelance professionals in the arts who face crises.
- Emergency & Disaster Grant Form – Broadcasters Foundation of America
- Motion Picture and Television Fund - MPTF offers services for members of the entertainment industry and their families including: crisis support with social workers, financial assistance, low-cost basic medical services, health insurance premium support, senior housing and support, daycare, and referrals to other service providers.
- Artist Fellowship - Financial Aid
- Joan Mitchell Foundation - Artist Programs » Artist Grants
- Artist Communities - Relief
- Artist Relief
- Resources For The Art During Coronavirus
Educational (Film, Online Classes, Workshops):
- 190 universities just launched 600 free online courses. Here's the full list.
- Free Classes in Art and Art History During Isolation — Don't Take Pictures
- Here are 450 Ivy League courses you can take online right now for free
- Creativity in the time of COVID-19 - J. Sybylla Smith
- HowlRound Theater Commons - a free and open platform for theatermakers worldwide that amplifies progressive, disruptive ideas about the art form and facilitates connection between diverse practitioners.
- 10 Creative Online Courses You Can Take for Free Online - Artsy
Music and Tech:
- Moog and Korg make synth apps free to help musicians stuck at home *Free Apps until March 20th and March 31st
- Vocal for Creators, an app to share your stories and get paid for it.
- ArtSake List of Artist Calls
- Griffin Museum of Photography - 26th Annual Juried Members' Exhibition
- Lenscratch: Submit to Exhibitions
- Somerville Arts Council Tree Project
Entertainment and a little humor:
- The Art Institute of Chicago Puts 44,000+ Works of Art Online: View Them in High Resolution
- 12 Museums From Around the World That You Can Visit Virtually | Travel + Leisure
- You Can Now Explore Every MoMA Exhibit Since 1929 for Free Online
- Live Video Streams From the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Free Animated Films: From Classic to Modern
- Techniques for Not Touching Your Face, According to Works of Art
- Free Coloring Books from World-Class Libraries & Museums: The Met, New York Public Library, Smithsonian & More